Collection of Information
- Personal identification information
- We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
- Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
- We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
- Non-personal identification information
- We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- Web browser cookies
Use of Collection Information
Pixels and Strokes collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at email@example.com.
Access to Collected Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Swapnil Nevgi Fine Art (Trading as Pixels and Strokes) uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at email@example.com. You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
Swapnil Nevgi Fine Art (Trading as Pixels and Strokes) may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. Pixels and Strokes does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Links on the Swapnil Nevgi Fine Art (Trading as Pixels and Strokes) site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of www.swapnilnevgi.com.au.
Pixels and Strokes Security Policy
Swapnil Nevgi Fine Art (Trading as Pixels and Strokes) uses the eWAY Payment Gateway & Paypal for its online credit card transactions. eWAY & Paypal process online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway & Paypal are secured payments.
Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Swapnil Nevgi Fine Art (Trading as Pixels and Strokes) or any outside party.
All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
All transaction data is encrypted for storage within Paypals and eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Pixels and Strokes.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
For more information about Paypal online credit card payments security please visit https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security
Delivery and Returns
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY or Paypal containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Please note that all custom printed products once order has been placed and printing times vary from item to item. Because of this we cannot specify time it will take to post your item. Be assured that the item will be with the professional printers as soon as the order has been placed. As a guide prints can take anywhere between 1 - 3 days for smaller prints to 2 weeks for larger stretched canvases to arrive from printers. Please check individual print product pages for more accurate details. All original art will be shipped withing 48 hours unless otherwise specified. Delivery details will be provided once the goods are posted and time of delivery will be as specified by the courier company.
As a general guideline all Australia wide deliveries should be received within 2 - 6 working days after items have been posted. Remote Australian areas might take longer, sometimes up to 15 working days.
International deliveries postage timing will vary widely depending on the actual destination, but as an approximation it can take anywhere between 7 - 14 working days for delivery after posting of goods.
For more detailed shipping timeframe after goods have been posted, please visit Australia Post website to check shipping times. All items will be shipped from Moggill, Queensland 4070.
Feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.
Yes, we do International deliveries. Delivery times will depend on the country of residence and courier choice.
Please note: Any import duties and customs charges are not included in our shipping price and are payable by you. It is your responsibility to research if there are any import charges into your country.
Refund & Returns Policy
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will give you a 7 day money-back guarantee from the time you receive the goods. Please email us at email@example.com within that time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems. This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs related to returns are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre-pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit & therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Swapnil Nevgi Fine Art (Trading as Pixels and Strokes) will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure. Money will be refunded once the goods are received by Swapnil Nevgi Fine Art (Trading as Pixels and Strokes) in original condition.